Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
The state of New York is particularly critical of mold remediation services and providers, making our team of professionals among the most stringent and educated of our roster. We follow strict guidelines and regulations on managing mold-damaged properties, including the actions taken as a state-certified contractor to discard impacted materials through controlled demolition.
Mold Remediation Solutions for Homes
Choosing the ideal old remediation solution is not as simple as one size fits all. Careful considerations must be made to determine the extent of the damage, the impact of materials, and the likelihood of these conditions spreading quickly throughout the rest of the house. Upon arrival, our professionals must begin multiple practices to start mold removal and make other restoration aspects more efficient and effective. We are experienced experts with:
- Mold Inspections
- Crawlspace Mold Remediation
- Odor Removal
- Mold Containment
- Attic Mold Removal
Can Containment Make Remediation Faster?
Containment is an essential element of effective remediation for homes and businesses after mold exposure. Spores can travel quickly through avenues like the air duct system and structural openings, making the affected area of mold damage steadily grow until measures are taken to stop the movement of the organisms. We can erect physical barriers to stop the progress of harmful microbes.
Removing Mold Malodors in Residences
Remediation can help with partial mold odors after exposure. The final removal of these malodors involves our inventory's advanced deodorization products and equipment.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (716) 952-6401
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Dunkirk, Fredonia?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (716) 952-6401
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Dunkirk, Fredonia is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Dunkirk community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2050 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: