Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
The state of New York is particularly critical of mold remediation services and providers, making our team of professionals among the most stringent and educated of our roster. We follow strict guidelines and regulations on managing mold-damaged properties, including the actions taken as a state-certified contractor to discard impacted materials through controlled demolition.
Mold Remediation Solutions for Homes
Choosing the ideal old remediation solution is not as simple as one size fits all. Careful considerations must be made to determine the extent of the damage, the impact of materials, and the likelihood of these conditions spreading quickly throughout the rest of the house. Upon arrival, our professionals must begin multiple practices to start mold removal and make other restoration aspects more efficient and effective. We are experienced experts with:
- Mold Inspections
- Crawlspace Mold Remediation
- Odor Removal
- Mold Containment
- Attic Mold Removal
Can Containment Make Remediation Faster?
Containment is an essential element of effective remediation for homes and businesses after mold exposure. Spores can travel quickly through avenues like the air duct system and structural openings, making the affected area of mold damage steadily grow until measures are taken to stop the movement of the organisms. We can erect physical barriers to stop the progress of harmful microbes.
Removing Mold Malodors in Residences
Remediation can help with partial mold odors after exposure. The final removal of these malodors involves our inventory's advanced deodorization products and equipment.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (716) 952-6401
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Dunkirk, Fredonia?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (716) 952-6401
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Dunkirk, Fredonia is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Dunkirk community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2170 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: