Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
The state of New York is particularly critical of mold remediation services and providers, making our team of professionals among the most stringent and educated of our roster. We follow strict guidelines and regulations on managing mold-damaged properties, including the actions taken as a state-certified contractor to discard impacted materials through controlled demolition.
Mold Remediation Solutions for Homes
Choosing the ideal old remediation solution is not as simple as one size fits all. Careful considerations must be made to determine the extent of the damage, the impact of materials, and the likelihood of these conditions spreading quickly throughout the rest of the house. Upon arrival, our professionals must begin multiple practices to start mold removal and make other restoration aspects more efficient and effective. We are experienced experts with:
- Mold Inspections
- Crawlspace Mold Remediation
- Odor Removal
- Mold Containment
- Attic Mold Removal
Can Containment Make Remediation Faster?
Containment is an essential element of effective remediation for homes and businesses after mold exposure. Spores can travel quickly through avenues like the air duct system and structural openings, making the affected area of mold damage steadily grow until measures are taken to stop the movement of the organisms. We can erect physical barriers to stop the progress of harmful microbes.
Removing Mold Malodors in Residences
Remediation can help with partial mold odors after exposure. The final removal of these malodors involves our inventory's advanced deodorization products and equipment.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (716) 268-1006
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Dunkirk, Fredonia?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (716) 268-1006
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Dunkirk, Fredonia is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: